Pryor Media provides the following refund policy:
- Within 60 days of the purchase of your Instant subscription, you may cancel your website subscription via your Pryor Media Dashboard, and submit a refund request from the Contact Page, or as a Support Ticket. Upon reviewing your account as within 60 days, we will refund the full amount in which you have paid for Instant up until that point, no hard feelings.
- No refunds are provided after the first 60 days, and any pro-rated refund amount is calculated for the current month, quarter, or year in which your subscription is for.
- Once your Instant website is canceled from this request, we will deactivate your website on the network. It will remain deactivated for 30 days, after which all files and user data will be officially deleted from the network, and will not be recoverable. Should you decide to come back before this 30 day period, your site will be reinstated exactly as it came. (Please note that if you manually delete your own website before asking for a refund, we will not be able to verify the existence of the product being refunded, and as such, no refunds will be issued).
- After the initial refund period expires, Pryor Media will continue to charge you on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis at the initial subscription rate unless you cancel your account. This will happen on the same day of the subsequent month, quarter, or year that you initially joined. If our prices change in the middle of your subscription, you will not be charged any different. Likewise, your subscription rate will remain at the normal rate for your account, regardless of current pricing.
- We will send notification on the day your account is charged to the email address you provide us, and you will receive a confirmation of any cancellation of service to the email address you provided us.
- Within 60 days of the purchase of your hosting plan, you may cancel your hosting via direct email communication or phone call, and/or submit a formal refund request from the Contact Page. Upon reviewing your account as within 60 days, we will refund the full amount in which you have paid for hosting until that point, no questions asked.
- Any fees for server setup and configuration are one-time charges and are non-refundable. Any payments for services rendered beyond your hosting plan are non-refundable under this section of the refund policy.
- Once your WordPress Hosting is cancelled, your server will be immediately shut down and prompted for data purge. Data will be permanently erased, and will not be recoverable in any way. You should make sure to always migrate your site to another host, and be sure that the new host is working properly for your website(s) before canceling with your existing host. Pryor Media is not responsible for loss of data occurring from canceling customers who failed to properly migrate/backup data beforehand.
- No refunds are given for initial deposits for all projects started by Pryor Media. This fact is disclosed to every customer within the project proposal sent and agreed upon prior to hire.
- Refunds may be issued at the discretion of Pryor Media for any of the following conditions: Loss of data; failure to perform work by previously set deadline, failure to perform any/all actions detailed in project proposal upon accepting job.
- Clients shall give adequate resources for designers and projects leaders to perform the tasks hired for, including time, media, communication response, and all other requirements of the project.
- The remaining terms and conditions for hiring Pryor Media are also agreed upon and accepted by all clients, as disclosed in all prepared project proposals. The Up-To-Date Terms and Conditions of Hire will always be located here: http://pryormedia.net/work-terms-conditions.pdf